Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner Enhanced Mode 6 Car Diagnostic Tool Check Engine Code Reader CAN Scan Tool, Advanced Ver. of AL319
Autolink AL519 OBDII/EOBD scanner can perform read and clear codes from vehicles on-board computers but also manufacturer-specific enhanced data and freeze frame data, DTC lookup and code breaker function to assist with better understanding the DTC codes’ meaning, allow you to view live data steam in text and graphing, recorded data print out via PC,
Autolink AL519 OBDII/EOBD scanner can perform read and clear codes from vehicles on-board computers but also manufacturer-specific enhanced data and freeze frame data, DTC lookup and code breaker function to assist with better understanding the DTC codes’ meaning, allow you to view live data steam in text and graphing, recorded data print out via PC, retrieve I/M readiness status with the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Status Key, perform O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieving vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN), module present and turns off Check Engine Light (MIL).
1 X AL519 Scanner Main Unit
1 X Main Cable
1 X Mini USB Cable
1 X CD
1 X Carrying Case
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: Autel AL519 is an enhanced OBDII scanner that allows you to check all engine related fault codes, figure out check engine light alerts and perform proper repair with the definitions and tips displayed for DTCs and turn off the Malfunction Indicator Light(MIL). The auto diagnostic scanner can locate bad O2 sensors, perform EVAP tests(Mode 8), On-Board Monitor Tests(Mode 6) and component tests, check misfire and fuel system and retrieve vehicle information and etc.
- THE MOST COMPLETE OBD2 SCANNER: AL519 obd2 scanner can perform all 10 modes of obd2 tests like read, clear diagnostic fault codes(DTCs), retrieve readiness status to pass smog check, freeze frame data and live data of multiple sensors in graph to figure out fault causes, check fuel efficiency and emission conditions via O2 Sensor and EVAP Test (Mode 8), On-Board Monitor Test (Mode 6), retrieve Vehicle Info, show definitions of DTCs and tips for repair with DTC lookup and unique Code Breaker.
- UNMATCHED OBDII VEHICLE COVERAGE: Autel AL519 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. AL519 car diagnostic tool is compatible with all obdii-compliant vehicles: sedans, SUVs and light trucks post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. This plug-and-play engine diagnostic code reader retrieves all kinds of codes(generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes). No batteries or apps needed for super ease of use!
- PATENTED ONE-CLICK SMOG CHECK: Autel AL519 obd2 diagnostic scanner comes with patented One-Click I/M Readiness Check to check the conditions of the Emission System which includes continuously tested monitors like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor and non-continuous monitors like O2 sensors, EVAP system, EGR system and etc, making this enhanced obd2 scanner an excellent engine scanner to help your vehicle pass the annual smog check.
- LIFETIME FREE UPDATES & 0% RISK PURCHASE: Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 scanner engine analyzer comes with lifetime free software updates and is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. Should there be any questions or issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org.