Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with ABS Auto Bleed, SRS Airbag, Oil Reset, SAS, EPB, BMS for Specific Vehicles 1996 to 2012
Still visit the dealership and spend $200 each and every time to reset your oil alarms, auto bleed your ABS brakes and even risking their messing it up? Or just shocked by the $5000+ cost pro grade car scanners? Are you looking for an affordable consumer grade car code scanner that auto bleeds your ABS
Still visit the dealership and spend $200 each and every time to reset your oil alarms, auto bleed your ABS brakes and even risking their messing it up? Or just shocked by the $5000+ cost pro grade car scanners? Are you looking for an affordable consumer grade car code scanner that auto bleeds your ABS brakes just as good as the professional scanners and has various cool features? Look no further, you are in the right place!
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD 2 Diagnostic Tool Code Scanner can communicates with most 1996 and newer US, Asian and European OBD 2 compliant vehicles. MaxiCheck Pro covers basic functions like read codes, DTC lookup and erase codes, record and play back live data, freeze frame data, I/M readiness status, component test, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, resetting steering angle sensors (SAS), viewing vehicle information but also some cool features as to service individual specialized systems such as EPB, Oil Light Reset, ABS, SRS, BMS for specific vehicle makes.
Complete OBD 2/EOBD Coverage
Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage for 1996 and newer U.S. Domestic, Asian & European vehicles.
Read Codes, Erase Codes, DTC Lookup
The scan tool read, erase or check OBD2 codes, not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer,but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data. I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test
MaxiCheck Pro retrieves I/M readiness status, perform O2 Monitor Test, on-board monitor test and component test.
SAS (steering angle sensor) Calibration
Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- 【COMPREHENSIVE OBDII & EOBD COVERAGE】 Autel MaxiCheck Pro offers complete OBDII and EOBD coverage for 1996 and newer U.S. Domestic, Asian & European OBD 2 compliant vehicles. ABS and SRS coverage for 50 Vehicle Makes (U.S. Domestic, Asian & European). Please contact us directly at email@example.com to check whether this professional car scanner tool supports your vehicle.
- 【MULTILINGUAL MENU & HARD CARRYING CASE】The MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 tool’s default system language is English and can be changed to other languages as long as you contact us with the serial number. And a strong carrying case included comes in handy and for easy storage.
- 【RISK-FREE PURCHASE & 12 MONTHS SELLER WARRANTY】Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic code reader comes with 45 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 Month Seller Warranty and free software updates with the usb cable included. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase or it does not support your vehicle, please contact us directly ANYTIME and we provide 100% satisfaction-guaranteed customer service only!
- 【VERSATILE DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL THAT DOES IT ALL】 MaxiCheck Pro is a versatile car diagnostic scan tool that covers car service functions from reading, erasing OBD2 codes, DTC lookup, recording & playing back live data, freeze frame data, retrieving I/M readiness status, performing component test, O2 mon. test, on-board mon. test, resetting Steering Angle Sensors (SAS), viewing vehicle information to service specialized systems like EPB, Oil Light Reset, ABS, SRS, BMS for specific vehicles.
- 【BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL & AUTO BLEED FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】 MaxiCheck Pro is an affordable diagnostic tool that can perform active test, view ECU information and even special functions like ABS brake auto bleed for specific vehicles. Note: Please be reminded that only when your vehicle’s ECU is programmed to perform auto bleed that this Pro code scanner can command that function and please contact us directly first to check whether this diagnostic tool could auto bleed your vehicle’s ABS brakes.