JDiag OM123 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool Automotive Engine Light Fault Code Reader With Battery Tester-Orange
Features 1.Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.2.Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer specific codes. 3.Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes. 4.View freeze frame data.5.Reads live data stream,PID more than 130 pcs.6.Retrieves vehicle information.7.Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL), Turns off MIL, clears
1.Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
2.Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer specific codes.
3.Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
4.View freeze frame data.
5.Reads live data stream,PID more than 130 pcs.
6.Retrieves vehicle information.
7.Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL), Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors.
8.Detect the vehicle battery condition. Battery test function.
9. Build-in DTC lookup function.
It shows the code and what the code means directly, don’t need to search online.After the code was found, it’ll show the definition directly by clicking the error code you selected
10.Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
1. Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY
2. Must be 16 PIN OBD II potocol
1 x OM123 OBD2 Scanner with OBD II Cable
1 x Multi-languages User Manual
Q:Where’s the OBDII interface?
A:The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console.
Q:How to get started?
A:Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
Q:Why I can’t erase the fault code?
A:The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
Unlike other cheap versions, it supports ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
- Orange Color, Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this obd unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBDII & CAN domestic or import vehicles. This diagnostic scanner supports Mulit-languages: English, German, French, Spanish,Italian
- This OBD II Code reader well built with a large LCD that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly.With the obd cable, this CAN scan tool No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
- With Battery testing function, and easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- 4 buttons on this OBD scanner: The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.This automotive diagnostic scanner equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.