JUTA JT600 Enhanced Universal EOBD OBD2 Scanner Fault Code Reader Check Engine Light Auto OBD-II CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool with Live Data (2019 Model)
Universal Car ScannerJT600 works on all OBD-II cars, including US cars made in 1996 and later, EU cars made in 2001 and later, and all Asian cars on market.JT600 instantly reads and erases fault codes and finds out the causes of Check Engine Light. Just plug it into the OBD-II port on your car, turn
Universal Car Scanner
JT600 works on all OBD-II cars, including US cars made in 1996 and later, EU cars made in 2001 and later, and all Asian cars on market.
JT600 instantly reads and erases fault codes and finds out the causes of Check Engine Light. Just plug it into the OBD-II port on your car, turn on the ignition and you’re ready to go. It will let you know whether you need a mechanic or you can fix it yourself.
More reliable than ever. JT600 can read 20,463 fault codes, 463 PIDs and support Live Data.
JT600 inspects your car fast and accurate. It features hot keys for I/M readiness test and built-in DTC dictionary with specific definitions. The HELP key allows you to obtain 13,493 fault codes and their definitions.
Send us the recorded issue file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in just few days.
How to Upgrade
The current version is V1.13. If you want a newer version, please contact us via our Facebook (@JutaAuto) or send your request to email@example.com. Our official website is also coming up soon and we are eager for your attention.
- Smog Check: Clearly shows whether the emission-related system is operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- JT600 supports data replay, connection to PC for printed data files and the reading of in-time battery and voltage information on your automobile.
- Compliant with all OBD2 protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN (Controller Area Network). Compliance with SAEJ1979 has been upgraded to the latest(February, 2017).
- Main Functions: Retrieves generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN); turns off the MIL (check engine light) and resets monitors; views freeze frame data, reads live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Battery-free: Just plug JT600 into the OBDII port and start diagnosis. Features a 2.5-foot flexible plug and an 8-button panel. Lifetime free software upgrade.