Mini VCI OBD2II Car Diagnostic Tool USB Interface Cable Multi-Scanner + 16-22 Pin Adapter Cable for TOYOTA TIS Techstream Camry Lexus Scion Corolla Prius Highlander RAV4 (Silver)
Description: The Mini VCI is a high performance diagnostics interface that utilizes a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your Windows Computer. Includes a 22 Pin diagnostic adapter cable to use on select Toyota vehicles before 1996. Supported Protocols: l K-Line ISO 9141 l KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4 l SAE J1850 PWM l SAE J1850 VPW
The Mini VCI is a high performance diagnostics interface that utilizes a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your Windows Computer. Includes a 22 Pin diagnostic adapter cable to use on select Toyota vehicles before 1996.
l K-Line ISO 9141
l KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
l SAE J1850 PWM
l SAE J1850 VPW
l CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
l CAN ISO 15765-4
Diagnostic Interface: 16 pin OBDII
erial Type: plastic
USB Interface: 2.0
Operating Temp: -20 to 70℃
Storage Temp: -40 to 85℃
Power: DC 5-36 volts
Consumption: 0.3 watts
MINI VCI installation instructions:
1. Click Setup techstream software -, the next step select the language, follow the prompts to install step by step, after completed, double click techstream icon to open, a box appears, click on the right triangle, select a region, the next step is language options, select one, click Next, wait a moment will be a form, just fill in the form, and then click OK.
2, Open the software, try to click connected with the vehicle, but will be prompted to register KEY, in fact, is not required, just shut down the software, run the TISKEY program, and then re-open the software, you will not be prompted registered.
3. After the installation is complete, to install MINI-VCI driver, (MVCI DRIVER FO TOYOTA 1.4.1), Bahrain, open the software, which will become English, you need to make changes to the options, while changes are completed, you can use
1 x MINI VCI 16Pin Cable
1 x 22Pin to 16Pin OBDII Diagnostic Adapter Cable
1 x CD
- Compatible with Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles
- High performance ARM CPU
- Supports all Toyota diagnostic protocols after year 1996
- Operating System: Windows XP, Win 7 32bit
- This package contains 22 pin to 16 pin OBDII diagnostic adapter cable, so it can do both Toyota 16pin cars and Toyota 22pin cars.