OBDATOR Car Bluethooth 3.0 OBD OBD2 Scanner Code Reader OBD 2 OBDII Check Engine Light Diagnostic Scan Tool
This OBDII scanner benefits you! The OBDATOR Bluetooth 3.0 OBD II Scanner is the perfect entry-level tool designed to empower any consumer or technician when it comes to vehicle maintenance and repair. This code reader works on all 1996 and newer cars. It is easily to plug in your car’s OBDII port, reads data sent
This OBDII scanner benefits you!
The OBDATOR Bluetooth 3.0 OBD II Scanner is the perfect entry-level tool designed to empower any consumer or technician when it comes to vehicle maintenance and repair.
This code reader works on all 1996 and newer cars. It is easily to plug in your car’s OBDII port, reads data sent by car’s on-board diagnostic system, detects troubles of ECU and gives you the solution to fix it without having to take your car to the shop every time.
Supply voltage(VDD): 12V
Transmission Range: 10M
Bluetooth Profile: SPP
Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug(won’t drain your car’s battery)
Stable wireless connection
No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
Supports almost OBDII protocols
The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
1. Read, erase and display code descriptions problems
2. Measure the fuel consumption.
3. Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
4. Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
5. Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
6. Record various parameters, display graphics in real time and more.
- ▶Smart Scanning – Reading your car engine’s diagnostic codes, and display real-time operating performance of the car, such as Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. – save money by fixing simple problems yourself
- ▶Compatible with model year 1996 and newer gasoline cars with 12V voltage sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. (Not support truck, van, Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- ▶Plug the device in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone, search for “OBDII” and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App(Support “TORQUE”or “Dashcommand” APP for Android device) with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully.
- ▶Support OBD protocols:ISO 9141, KWP2000，SAE J1850， CAN ，J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM .
- ▶NOTE – Design for Android, does not work for IOS. OBDATOR Bluetooth OBD2 scanner comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer’s implementation.