obdator Car Bluetooth OBD OBD2 Scanner Code Reader HH Advance Universal Vehicle Engine System Scanner OBD 2 OBDII Check Engine Light Diagnostic Scan Tool for Android PC
Note: 1. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant. 2. NOT compatible with IOS system (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), just work with Android device or tablet. 3.
1. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant.
2. NOT compatible with IOS system (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), just work with Android device or tablet.
3. Please turn on your car when connecting, or the App cannot connect successfully.
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3.Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
4.Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
5.Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
6.Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
7.Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
8.Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
9.Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters.
Support the OBD Protocols: (please check your car protocols if supported or not )
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
1* OBD2 Scanner
- ▶ Works with cars, SUVs, light trucks and mini vans since year 1996 in the United States (all brands). Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also supported. Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- ▶ 【Smart Scanning】 Read diagnostic trouble codes, nonspecific and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 code definitions in the database).
- ▶ Save time and money by finding out why the check engine light is on and fixing simple car problems by yourself! Read and clear check engine trouble codes, Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- ▶ 【Easy to install 】- Plug the device in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for “OBDII” and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully.
- ▶ 【Warranty】- One Year Warranty! Providing you with the friendliest customer service.Your satisfaction is our goal! Any problem, please contact us.